Sleep like a pro with our second generation hybrid mattress. Experience next level comfort and airflow from up to 5,000 titanium Aerocoil® springs and enhanced temperature regulation thanks to the plush natural wool top layer.
MORE SPRINGS, MORE COMFORT
More titanium Aerocoil® springs mean greater airflow and better body weight distribution. Plush, lush, gravity-defying comfort.
Naturally temperature regulating and a dream for hot sleepers. Whatever the season you can rest cool and rest easy.
OUR SOFTEST SLEEP SURFACE
With an even thicker knitted cover we’ve layered on the lux – without compromising airflow.
About this item
- 100,000+ Five-Star reviews: Meet the award-winning Simba Hybrid Mattress recommended by T3, Good Housing Institute and Ideal Home.
- The Hybrid Pro difference: Sleep like a pro with our most advanced mattress ever. Experience ultimate comfort and airflow from up to 5,000 Aerocoil springs and unbeatable temperature regulation thanks to the luxurious natural wool top layer.
- 5,000 Simba Aerocoil spring: Unlike pure memory foam which traps heat, we’ve added a layer of patented, super-light springs which act as mini bellows, pushing warm air away.
- Lay it cool: From cooling Simbatex right through to a base that lets hot air escape, our cleverly layered system has been designed for active cooling and maximum airflow.
- 10 year guarantee & 200 days trial: The Simba mattress is delivered vacuum-packed, rolled in a box. And if you don’t love your Simba, we arrange the return and full refund of your mattress.
|Product Dimensions||200 x 150 x 28 cm; 36 Kilograms|
|Primary material||Conical pocket Aerocoil springs, made with titanium alloy and manufactured in Leeds, enclosed in a 100% polyester pocket, Hypoallergenic knitted cover|
|Material composition||UNIQUE PATENTED TITANIUM AEROCOIL® SPRING-COMFORT LAYER|
|Warranty summary||Manufacturer warranty for 10 years from date of purchase.|
|Style||Pro 7 Layers|
|Capacity||UK King 150 x 200|
|Number of pieces||1|
|What is in the box?||1 Boxed Simba Mattress|
|Care Instructions||Our mattresses are designed to work on any supportive and dedicated mattress platforms including adjustable bases – it’s best on a sprung or rigid slatted bed frame, or a divan/box-spring. If you choose to use a slatted bed frame, please ensure the slats are no greater than 3 inches apart., Using a mattress protector will help keep your Simba mattress in excellent condition, including the cosy, hypoallergenic cover.|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Shipping weight||36 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||Hybrid Pro|
|Item model number||Hybrid Pro|